It was a crazy week in Marlins-ville and here are some of the the more memorable events:
- Scott Olsen’s Week: Suspended 2 games for fighting Mitre; Beats the Reds; Fights the police and gets tasered; Not suspended.
- Another One Bites the Dust: Hanley hurts his shoulder (day-to-day). Cody Ross is back, Josh Johnson, Ricky Nolasco, Aaron Boone, Logan Kensing, Alejandro De Aza, and Henry Owens all getting closer.
- Softballs Again: Dontrelle Willis throws gopher balls, again
- Where Have You Gone Dan Uggla? Well, he’s back hitting doubles, home runs and driving in runs.
- Simply the Best: For some reason, players think our owner sucks.